openbox s6 hd pvr linux enigma2 receiver
1. support full hd 1080p
2. supports YouTube, Built-in Web browser
3. Linux MIPS Operating System, enigma 2
4. Supports DVB-S, DVB-S2
Openbox S6 HD - is an easy and convenient receiver for satellite reception HDTV channels.
The receiver is only 260 mm wide and is the smallest in the modern line of HD receivers
OPENBOX. In spite of this, the new reciever has an integrated WEB-browser that supports YouTube and image quality up to 1080p.
An intergrated Media Player allows to listen to
MP3 music, view photos and watch MKV / DivW / XviD / VOB videos from the USB drive.
LAN-port allows to perform various receiver settings for the network, exchange data
between the receiver and the computer, and connect it to the Internet.Receiver Openbox S6
HD via a USB port supports a variety of additional devices, such as a computer mouse or a
USB Wi-Fi adapters that connect the receiver to a computer network without a network cable.
Connecting the mouse makes surfing in the Internet most convenient.
• Powerful multimedia processor STi7110
• Compatibility with many devices through built-LINUX OS
• Integrated support for popular video service YouTube
• Built-in Web browser for viewing of Internet pages
• 1 card reader and 2 slots standard CI
• Time Shift
• Video and audio output HDMI (576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
• A 2-USB 2.0 HOST port (MP3 player and JPEG Image)
• Support for playback of MKV, Xvid and DivX
• Smart blind scan for SD and HD channels and multisatellite search
• The maximum simplicity and convenience of the user menu
Specifications and other functions of the receiver Openbox S6 HD PVR
Standard reception of DVB-S / DVB-S2
Video formats MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Card reader - 1
CI-interface - 2
Number of satellite tuners - 1
Digital audio (SPDIF) Optical
Wi-Fi support USB-Adapters
Power supply type - Internal
Type of software - Open Linux
Management protocols DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2 & USALS